Monday, March 5, 2012

Comfort

Finally, we received our sofa and this is the exact finished product. I haven't had a chance to take a picture of it in its setting
but I had it saved on my desktop when I was playing with the companies website, and TaDa here it is.
It is the exact look of it.
I LOVE IT!
It's over eight feet long and we love the bun espresso color feet.
We were suppose to get an accent pillow of a dark pumpkin color but it's on back order so they sent us an extra striped pillow.
It is so comfortable and pretty.
We have moved from our home of 11 years, we closed on our old home last Monday, a week ago today, and now we're
living in MD in a small one bedroom apartment in a beautiful area, for now, until we find a permanent home, which we hope will be soon.
Then I can post lots of pictures of our new home in my favorite
French Country Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say Hi!

My Blog List

Timmy

Timmy

Kahlua

Kahlua

Latte

Latte